Tuesday 27 January 2009

1st Year in the UK


This is a highlights of my Self-Elected Project in the University. I spent about 4 months on this 2 minutes animation from pre-production to finalizing.

Working in Fly Studios was a very hard work but a fruitful outcome. Unfortunately due to certain reasons I had to leave the company and further my studies in the UK.

Studying in the UK academy was a little culture shock to me as here is all about research, studies and reporting. Even I was majoring in BA(Hons) Animation, I still had to write 7k-10k words of dissertation besides doing a 3D group project and a Self-Elected project in this 8 months course. Everything I needed to do was research, writing, writing and writing. From project pitching, pre-production, production, post-production and presenting the final animation; I was required to prepare report folders for each stage.

That was very different from what I learnt in The One Academy and friends studying in the United States as they emphasis more on pratical.

No comments:

Post a Comment